TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotional competition is organised by Pro Sewing cc (“the Promoter”).
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend, or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- This Competition is not open to employees or family members of Pro Sewing cc nor any affiliates or dealers.
2. Duration and How to Enter
- Participants must complete all of the listed criteria in order to be eligible for selection.
- The promotional competition starts on 10 October 2022 and ends on 11 November 2022, both days inclusive. Entries received after the closing date will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will be determined by random draw from all of the entries received during the competition term and notified by the Promotor by email, whatsapp, SMS or telephone call by no later than 25 November 2022.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the potential winner does not claim the Prize or submit the required information on or before 7 December 2022, the potential winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. If any dispute arises in relation to the interpretation of the competition rules however, any party may use other dispute resolution channels provided for by the CPA or other law.
3. Social media platforms
- Winners grant permission for the Promoter to use their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this promotional competition. Winners may ask that their names be removed or refuse to take part in any publicity. Participants will not receive any payment for taking part in the promotional competition or taking part in any media format related to it.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or use of the Prize that may be won.
- If social platforms are used for this promotional competition, it is hereby declared that the promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform that may be used to promote the competition. Participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform.
- Where applicable, all participants in this promotional competition release WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and all other social media platforms of all liabilities for and claims arising out of or in connection with, including any damage you may suffer with this promotional competition and these terms and conditions.
- 4. Personal Information
- The participant understands and agrees, that in order to conduct this promotional competition, the Promoter must collect and process personal information about them. By entering this promotional competition, participants consent to the processing of his/her personal information.
5. Force majeure.
- No party will be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control.
- 6. General Rules
- These rules, including the duration of this promotional competition, can only be reasonably changed (or superseded) by the Promoter in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or any other potential official competition communication methods the Promoter uses to reach a majority of potential participants.
- Income or other taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- South African laws govern this promotional competition.
- If the Promoter needs to, because of legislative or regulatory reasons, the Promoter may terminate this promotional competition immediately and without notice. If this happens participants will not have any claim against the Promoter.
- This Competition is not open to employees or family members of Pro Sewing cc.
- Delivery and on-site training are not included with the prizes